Moisturizing Body Lotion
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% renewable and ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
Discover the ingredients which can be found in nature
(Natural molecules can either be extracted from natural ingredients, or reproduced synthetically to preserve the wildlife.)
- Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- Isocamphenyl cyclohexanol : Clear sweet sandalwood note
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- 4-Cyclohexyl-2-methyl-2-butanol : Delicate floral note reminiscent of rose wood with slight coriander nuances
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- omega-Pentadecalactone : Warm musky scent found in angelica roots and hibiscus seeds with a powdery violet/iris sweetness Naturally found
- 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone : Musky & woody note
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
Made in France