[ pure perfume ]
Inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne, the Cologne Absolue is a new olfactive family created in 2009 by Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, Atelier Cologne Creators and Founders. Genuine pure perfume exalting the magical freshness and elegance of citruses with exceptional lasting power thanks to very high concentrations of essential oils. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and exceptional lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Geraniol : Rose note naturally present in rose flower and geranium Naturally found
- Farnesol : Mild fresh floral note present in ylang, jasmine or neroli Naturally found
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- Nerolidol : Delicate floral note with rose and green nuances present in orange flower Naturally found
- Benzyl benzoate : A balsamic floral note with fruity sweet nuances present in various white florals like Ylang, jasmine, tuberose Naturally found
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
- Octahydrocoumarin : Sweet powdery creamy note with woody nuances reminiscent of coconuts and tonka beans
- 2-Ethyl-4-(2,2,3-trimethyl-3-cyclopenten-1-yl)-2-buten-1-ol : Warm sandalwood note with creamy milky nuances
- 3,7-Dimethyl-7-methoxyoctan-2-ol : Woody sweet floral note with delicious sandalwood nuances
- Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- 3,3-Dimethyl-5-(2,2,3-trimethyl-3-cyclopenten-1-yl)-4-penten-2-ol : Rich and diffusive sandalwood note offering great strength
- alpha.-Gurjunene : Wood ingredient with balsamic nuances present in black pepper or safflowers Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Butylated hydroxytoluene : Antioxidant Naturally found
- Hexamethylindanopyran : Clean musky note with powdery and red fruits touch giving a cocooning accent to the fragrance
- 3-Methylcyclopentadecenone : Very elegant and soft musky note with animalic inflexion
- 2-(1-(3',3'-Dimethyl-1'-cyclohexyl)ethoxy)-2-methyl propyl propanoate : Musky note with light fruity pear inflexions
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- Himachalene/beta : Naturally present in cedarwood oil Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Piperonal : Delicate powdery, creamy and almondy note Naturally found
- Eugenol : Strong clove scent naturally present in spicies like cloves, nutmegs and carnations Naturally found
- Vanillin : Powdery edible note having a characteristic of vanilla bourbon beans Naturally found
A unisex perfume. Made in France.
84% natural origin ingredients.
Tonight you feel like meeting some new people. Following your instincts, you push open the door to a popular jazz club. It is packed with passionate music lovers. The saxophonist is losing himself in the sweet beauty of his improvised melodies. You are living in the moment and enjoying it with all your senses.
Like Mimosa Indigo, the pure perfume Tobacco Nuit is the perfect choice for such a night. This natural fragrance created by Atelier Cologne is made of a tobacco flower accord, tangerine from Italy and labdanum from Bulgaria*. Enjoy these complex olfactory notes that blend into warm, unforgettable harmonies.