Holidays Limited Edition
A walk on the beach under the Californian sun
[ pure perfume ]
Inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne, the Cologne Absolue is a new olfactive family created in 2009 by Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, Atelier Cologne Creators and Founders. Genuine pure perfume exalting the magical freshness and elegance of citruses with exceptional lasting power thanks to very high concentrations of essential oils. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and exceptional lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- cis-3-Hexenyl salicylate : Green solar floral note with a fruity pear inflexion naturally present in witch Hazel Naturally found
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Geraniol : Rose note naturally present in rose flower and geranium Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Benzyl salicylate : Smooth and delicate solar floral note naturally present in Ylang Ylang Naturally found
- Geranyl acetate : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- 3-Methyl-5-phenylpentanol : Rose petal note with a grapefruit inflexion
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- 2,4-Dimethyl-4,4a,5,9b-tetrahydroindeno[1,2-d]-1,3-dioxin : Floral Magnolia note
- TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- 5-(2,2,3-Trimethyl-3-cyclopentenyl)-3-methylpentan-2-ol : Creamy woody delicate ingredient typical of sandalwood
- alpha-Cedrene : Dry woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- Thujopsene : Woody ingredient present in cedarwood and juniper Naturally found
- Cedrene beta : Woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- 3-Methylcyclopentadecenone : Very elegant and soft musky note with animalic inflexion
- omega-Pentadecalactone : Warm musky scent found in angelica roots and hibiscus seeds with a powdery violet/iris sweetness Naturally found
- Oxacycloheptadec-10-ene-2-one : Musky note found naturally in ambrette seeds Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- Eugenol : Strong clove scent naturally present in spicies like cloves, nutmegs and carnations Naturally found
- Isoeugenol : Warm spicy note having characteristics of carnations and spicies Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
- alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl butyrate : Dried fruity note with green nuances
- Naphtho[2,1-b]furan, dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethyl- : Warm ambery note with a musky, powdery, salty and woody cedar character present in clary sage Naturally found
A unisex perfume. Made in France.
92% natural origin ingredients.
A Limited Edition Clémentine California 100 ml
Atelier Cologne reinterprets for the first time its worldwide bestseller, Clémentine California, in partnership with Daria Hlazatova.
With its sunny composition built around clementines from Italy, Clémentine California is a sensual and delicate summer scent. Sweet smelling notes of juniper berries from Turkey and Vetiver from Haiti also makes this unisex fragrance a must for anyone who wants to be the center of olfactory attention as the temperature rises.
Clémentine California evokes sunshine, blue sky, and endless miles of sparkling beachfront, unbottled.
Daria Hlazatova is an artist and illustrator said to be the queen of the milky way, her starry skies are inspired by the vastness of our universe, time and space daring to dream big, coming from one of her favorite film: « 2001, Space Odyssey ».
The formula of the Clémentine California perfume is made from 92% renewable natural origin ingredients of the highest quality.
* We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source.