24 days & 24 luxurious gifts!
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- cis-3-Hexenyl salicylate : Green solar floral note with a fruity pear inflexion naturally present in witch Hazel Naturally found
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Geraniol : Rose note naturally present in rose flower and geranium Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Benzyl salicylate : Smooth and delicate solar floral note naturally present in Ylang Ylang Naturally found
- Geranyl acetate : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- 3-Methyl-5-phenylpentanol : Rose petal note with a grapefruit inflexion
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- 2,4-Dimethyl-4,4a,5,9b-tetrahydroindeno[1,2-d]-1,3-dioxin : Floral Magnolia note
- p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde : Lively fresh lily note with a watery green character
- 4-Cyclohexyl-2-methyl-2-butanol : Delicate floral note reminiscent of rose wood with slight coriander nuances
- Phenethyl alcohol : Fresh floral rosy note, a major constituant of roses Naturally found
- Nerolidol : Delicate floral note with rose and green nuances present in orange flower Naturally found
- Farnesol : Mild fresh floral note present in ylang, jasmine or neroli Naturally found
- 3,7-Dimethyl-1,6-nonadien-3-yl acetate : Bright floral note with bergamot nuances and a slight fruity side
- Linalyl cinnamate : Hyacinth floral note
- p-Isobutyl-alpha-methyl hydrocinnamaldehyde : Vibrant lily of the valley ingredient with a slight citrus undertone and a fresh aldehydic touch
- TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- 5-(2,2,3-Trimethyl-3-cyclopentenyl)-3-methylpentan-2-ol : Creamy woody delicate ingredient typical of sandalwood
- alpha-Cedrene : Dry woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- Thujopsene : Woody ingredient present in cedarwood and juniper Naturally found
- Cedrene beta : Woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- 3,7-Dimethyl-7-methoxyoctan-2-ol : Woody sweet floral note with delicious sandalwood nuances
- Methyl atrarate : Mineral earthy note naturally present in oak moss Naturally found
- 1-(2,2,6-Trimethylcyclohexyl)-3-hexanol : Woody ambery note with cedarwood undertones
- Cedryl methyl ether : Woody, amber, cedarwood note
- Cedrol : Woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- Vetiver oil, acetylated, distilled. : Delicate woody ingredient with floral nuances and an earthy undertone
- Patchouli alcohol : Woody earthy note with camphoreous nuances, present in patchouli Naturally found
- Methyl 2,6,10-trimethylcyclododeca-2,5,9-trien-1-yl ketone : Diffusive ambery woody note with vetiver and smoky nuances
- Isocamphenyl cyclohexanol : Clear sweet sandalwood note
- Elemol : Woody balsamic note naturally present in elemi Naturally found
- Bulnesol : Woody spicy ingredient present in guaiac wood Naturally found
- Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal : Typical rich and elegant amber woody note
- 3-Methylcyclopentadecenone : Very elegant and soft musky note with animalic inflexion
- omega-Pentadecalactone : Warm musky scent found in angelica roots and hibiscus seeds with a powdery violet/iris sweetness Naturally found
- Oxacycloheptadec-10-ene-2-one : Musky note found naturally in ambrette seeds Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- 3-Methyl-1-cyclopentadecanone : Smooth musky ingredient with a almost powdery violet undertone Naturally found
- 2-(1-(3',3'-Dimethyl-1'-cyclohexyl)ethoxy)-2-methyl propyl propanoate : Musky note with light fruity pear inflexions
- HEXAMETHYLINDANOPYRAN : Clean musky note with powdery and red fruits touch giving a cocooning accent to the fragrance
- Oxacyclohexadecen-2-one : Musky note with soft woody, powdery facets
- Eugenol : Strong clove scent naturally present in spicies like cloves, nutmegs and carnations Naturally found
- Isoeugenol : Warm spicy note having characteristics of carnations and spicies Naturally found
- beta-Caryophyllene : Woody spicy note with clove character, present in juniper berries and many spices Naturally found
- Cinnamal : Warm and spicy ingredient present in many plants like cinnamon Naturally found
- Cinnamyl alcohol : Spicy balsamic note typical of cinnamon and rich flowers such as hyacinth, ylang or champaca Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- 6,6-Dimethoxy-2,5,5-trimethylhex-2-ene : Fresh vivid citrus note providing a sparkling grapefruit touch
- Natural myrcene : A note naturally present in many citruses Naturally found
- Terpinolene : Fresh citrus pine ingredient with a woody character present in many vegetals like lime Naturally found
- p-Cymene : Fresh citrus note with woody spicy undertones present in eucalyptus Naturally found
- Dihydromyrcenol : Fresh & clean citrus note with an aromatic & lavender inflexion naturally present in kumquat Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Ethyl alcohol : Strong alcoholic note found in ripe fruits Naturally found
- Fats and Glyceridic oils : Odorless solvant Naturally found
- Glycerides, mixed decanoyl and octanoyl : Odorless solvant.
- Isopropyl myristate : Odourless cosmetic ingredient present in coriander seeds or papaya that helps to solubilize perfume oils Naturally found
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
- Sabinene : Slightly balsamic note comprising several citruses such as lemons and limes Naturally found
- Benzyl benzoate : A balsamic floral note with fruity sweet nuances present in various white florals like Ylang, jasmine, tuberose Naturally found
- alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl butyrate : Dried fruity note with green nuances
- Dimethylbenzyl carbinyl acetate : Fruity pear note with bergamot and mint inflexions
- Benzyl acetate : A fruity note of pear and banana with white floral facets, found naturally in jasmin and narcissus Naturally found
- Hexyl acetate : Juicy fruity note found in apples, bananas, peaches Naturally found
- 2,4,6-Trimethyl-4-phenyl-1,3-dioxane : Fresh fruity green citrus note with grapefruit and rhubarb undertones
- gamma-Nonalactone : Warm and milky fruity note with coconut nuances naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- 2-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate : Fresh fruity note with apple, pear and earthy note characteristics
- Ethyl acetoacetate : Fruity sweet ingredient naturally present in strawberries Naturally found
- Ethyl acetate : Straight fruity note with brandy tonalities universal to many juicy fruits that are ready to be harvested Naturally found
- Ethyl trans-2,cis-4-decadienoate : Fruity green ingredient reminiscent of fresh pears Naturally found
- Naphtho[2,1-b]furan, dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethyl- : Warm ambery note with a musky, powdery, salty and woody cedar character present in clary sage Naturally found
- 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone : Musky & woody note
- Coumarin : Powdery and almond note naturally present in tonka bean Naturally found
- Vanillin : Powdery edible note having a characteristic of vanilla bourbon beans Naturally found
- Ethyl vanillin : A warm gourmande note naturally present in vanilla Naturally found
- 4-Methoxy-alpha-methylbenzenepropanal : Green anisic note with marine inflexion reminiscent of fennel
- 7-Methyl-2H-benzo-1,5-dioxepin-3(4H)-one : Fresh watery marine note with floral transparent undertones reminding of the sea breeze
- 3-Hexenyl isobutyrate : Green juicy apple-pear note present in guava and quince Naturally found
- 3-Hexen-1-ol : Green leafy note naturally present in vegetals Naturally found
- 3H-3a,7-Methanoazulene, 2,4,5,6,7,8-hexahydro-1,4,9,9-tetramethyl- : Naturally present in papyrus essential oil Naturally found
- Bergamottin : Ingredient present in citrus peels Naturally found
- Khusimol : Woody note naturally present in vetiver Naturally found
- Octanal : Aldehydic note present in many citrus peels such as oranges Naturally found
- Decanal : Aldehydic note with orange peel character present in many citruses from which it can be extracted Naturally found
Reserve your Advent Calendar now and receive entire order at one time. This calendar will be shipped on the first week of November.
Special and unusual advent calendars make it easier to wait for Christmas. With this year’s beauty advent calendar created by Atelier Cologne, you will certainly get into a festive mood in no time.
This Luxury Advent Calendar for men and women is not only a delight for the eyes but also for all other senses. The 2021 Holidays collection has been designed by Daria Hlazatova, an artist and illustrator said to be the queen of the milky way, her starry skies are inspired by the vastness of our universe, time and space daring to dream big, coming from one of her favorite film: « 2001, Space Odyssey ».
Luxury Advent Calendar in limited edition for this Holidays 2021 collection is composed by:
- Perfumes collection : Clémentine California 30ml, Bleu Aqua Leather Case, Orange Sanguine 30ml, Collector Golden Hour Leather Case, Oolang Infini 30ml, Collector Midnight-Blue Leather Case, Lemon Island 10ml, Pacific Lime 10ml, Vanille Insensée 10ml, Love Osmanthus 4ml, Pomélo Paradis 4ml, Cèdre Atlas 4ml, Bois Blonds 4ml, Bergamote Soleil 4ml, Rose Anonyme 4ml.
- Bath & body collection : Orange Sanguine Handcream, Clémentine Callifornia Handcream, Oolang Infini Handcream, Orange Sanguine 30ml Body Lotion, Orange Sanguine 30ml Shower Gel, Oolang Infini 30ml Body Lotion, Oolang Infini 30ml Shower Gel.
- Home collection : Orange Toscana 35g Candle & Bois Montmartre 35g Candle.