Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- 2,4-Dimethyl-4,4a,5,9b-tetrahydroindeno[1,2-d]-1,3-dioxin : Floral Magnolia note
- Phenethyl alcohol : Fresh floral rosy note, a major constituant of roses Naturally found
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated : Fragrance solubilizer
- Glycerides, mixed decanoyl and octanoyl : Odorless solvant.
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- Patchouli alcohol : Woody earthy note with camphoreous nuances, present in patchouli Naturally found
- Dihydromyrcenol : Fresh & clean citrus note with an aromatic & lavender inflexion naturally present in kumquat Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Azulene, 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,8a-octahydro-1,4-dimethyl-7-(1-methylethenyl)- : Woody note naturally present in patchouli oil Naturally found
- 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone : Musky & woody note