Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Ethyl acetate : Straight fruity note with brandy tonalities universal to many juicy fruits that are ready to be harvested Naturally found
- Allyl heptanoate : Sweet fruity pineapple note Naturally found
- 2-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate : Fresh fruity note with apple, pear and earthy note characteristics
- Allyl cyclohexanepropionate : Sour juicy fruity note with pineapple accent
- 2,4,6-Trimethyl-4-phenyl-1,3-dioxane : Fresh fruity green citrus note with grapefruit and rhubarb undertones
- Hexamethylindanopyran : Clean musky note with powdery and red fruits touch giving a cocooning accent to the fragrance
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde : Lively fresh lily note with a watery green character
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Hexyl Cinnamal : A jasmin-like scent with a touch of anise present in chamomile Naturally found
- 6,6-Dimethoxy-2,5,5-trimethylhex-2-ene : Fresh vivid citrus note providing a sparkling grapefruit touch
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Natural myrcene : A note naturally present in many citruses Naturally found
- Octanal : Aldehydic note present in many citrus peels such as oranges Naturally found
- Decanal : Aldehydic note with orange peel character present in many citruses from which it can be extracted Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Methyl 2,6,10-trimethylcyclododeca-2,5,9-trien-1-yl ketone : Diffusive ambery woody note with vetiver and smoky nuances
- 3-Hexen-1-ol : Green leafy note naturally present in vegetals Naturally found