Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Hydroxycitronellal : Fresh floral & smooth note with lily of the valley scent
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- 3-Methyl-5-phenylpentanol : Rose petal note with a grapefruit inflexion
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- 2,4-Dimethyl-4,4a,5,9b-tetrahydroindeno[1,2-d]-1,3-dioxin : Floral Magnolia note
- Benzyl salicylate : Smooth and delicate solar floral note naturally present in Ylang Ylang Naturally found
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Geranyl acetate : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- cis-3-Hexenyl salicylate : Green solar floral note with a fruity pear inflexion naturally present in witch Hazel Naturally found
- 5-(2,2,3-Trimethyl-3-cyclopentenyl)-3-methylpentan-2-ol : Creamy woody delicate ingredient typical of sandalwood
- Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- omega-Pentadecalactone : Warm musky scent found in angelica roots and hibiscus seeds with a powdery violet/iris sweetness Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
- Naphtho[2,1-b]furan, dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethyl- : Warm ambery note with a musky, powdery, salty and woody cedar character present in clary sage Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found