Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Triethyl citrate : Odorless cosmetic ingredient that helps to solubilize perfume oils, present in nature
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- 5-(2,2,3-Trimethyl-3-cyclopentenyl)-3-methylpentan-2-ol : Creamy woody delicate ingredient typical of sandalwood
- Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- omega-Pentadecalactone : Warm musky scent found in angelica roots and hibiscus seeds with a powdery violet/iris sweetness Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- Benzyl salicylate : Smooth and delicate solar floral note naturally present in Ylang Ylang Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Hydroxycitronellal : Fresh floral & smooth note with lily of the valley scent
- alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde : Green floral marine anise note with watermelon inflexion
- Geranyl acetate : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- 2,4-Dimethyl-4,4a,5,9b-tetrahydroindeno[1,2-d]-1,3-dioxin : Floral Magnolia note
- Pyranol : Floral note with a lily of the valley and lilac touch
- 3-Methyl-5-phenylpentanol : Rose petal note with a grapefruit inflexion
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- cis-3-Hexenyl salicylate : Green solar floral note with a fruity pear inflexion naturally present in witch Hazel Naturally found
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- Naphtho[2,1-b]furan, dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethyl- : Warm ambery note with a musky, powdery, salty and woody cedar character present in clary sage Naturally found
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
Made with botanical glycerin (natural humectant to soften the skin) to minimize dryness, skin irritation, and allergies. Safe for body and hair. No paraben, no phthalate, no paraffin liquidum, no GMO, no animal-derived ingredient and no colorant.
Made in France