Moisturizing Body Lotion
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- p-Isobutyl-alpha-methyl hydrocinnamaldehyde : Vibrant lily of the valley ingredient with a slight citrus undertone and a fresh aldehydic touch
- Geraniol : Rose note naturally present in rose flower and geranium Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- 6,6-Dimethoxy-2,5,5-trimethylhex-2-ene : Fresh vivid citrus note providing a sparkling grapefruit touch
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Natural myrcene : A note naturally present in many citruses Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Allyl cyclohexanepropionate : Sour juicy fruity note with pineapple accent
- Allyl heptanoate : Sweet fruity pineapple note Naturally found
- Ethyl acetate : Straight fruity note with brandy tonalities universal to many juicy fruits that are ready to be harvested Naturally found
- 2-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate : Fresh fruity note with apple, pear and earthy note characteristics
- 3-Hexen-1-ol : Green leafy note naturally present in vegetals Naturally found
- Methyl 2,6,10-trimethylcyclododeca-2,5,9-trien-1-yl ketone : Diffusive ambery woody note with vetiver and smoky nuances
- Oxacyclohexadecen-2-one : Musky note with soft woody, powdery facets