[ pure perfume ]
Inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne, the Cologne Absolue is a new olfactive family created in 2009 by Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, Atelier Cologne Creators and Founders. Genuine pure perfume exalting the magical freshness and elegance of citruses with exceptional lasting power thanks to very high concentrations of essential oils. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and exceptional lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Linalyl acetate : Aromatic floral note, smells like earl grey tea naturally present in lavender and bergamote Naturally found
- Benzyl salicylate : Smooth and delicate solar floral note naturally present in Ylang Ylang Naturally found
- Ionone : A violet powdery note with red fruit accents found naturally in raspberries Naturally found
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Farnesol : Mild fresh floral note present in ylang, jasmine or neroli Naturally found
- Geranyl acetate : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- Phenethyl alcohol : Fresh floral rosy note, a major constituant of roses Naturally found
- Citronellol : Floral rosy note naturally present in geranium Naturally found
- Geraniol : Rose note naturally present in rose flower and geranium Naturally found
- alpha-Pinene : Coniferous note with eucalyptus inflexion naturally present in pine & cypress Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- beta-Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- 3,3-Dimethyl-5-(2,2,3-trimethyl-3-cyclopenten-1-yl)-4-penten-2-ol : Rich and diffusive sandalwood note offering great strength
- alpha-Cedrene : Dry woody note naturally present in cedarwood Naturally found
- Cedryl methyl ether : Woody, amber, cedarwood note
- Thujopsene : Woody ingredient present in cedarwood and juniper Naturally found
- OTNE : Woody note with cedar inflexion
- Patchouli alcohol : Woody earthy note with camphoreous nuances, present in patchouli Naturally found
- Eugenol : Strong clove scent naturally present in spicies like cloves, nutmegs and carnations Naturally found
- Isoeugenol : Warm spicy note having characteristics of carnations and spicies Naturally found
- beta-Caryophyllene : Woody spicy note with clove character, present in juniper berries and many spices Naturally found
- Cinnamal : Warm and spicy ingredient present in many plants like cinnamon Naturally found
- alpha-Phellandrene : Pleasant fresh-citrusy and peppery-woody odor with a discretely minty note, present in many vegetals Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- Butylated hydroxytoluene : Antioxidant Naturally found
- Benzyl benzoate : A balsamic floral note with fruity sweet nuances present in various white florals like Ylang, jasmine, tuberose Naturally found
- Benzyl alcohol : Slight floral rosy note with almond inflexion naturally present in jasmin Naturally found
- Sabinene : Slightly balsamic note comprising several citruses such as lemons and limes Naturally found
- HHCB : Clean musky note with powdery and red fruits touch giving a cocooning accent to the fragrance
- 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone : Musky & woody note
- Naphtho[2,1-b]furan, dodecahydro-3a,6,6,9a-tetramethyl- : Warm ambery note with a musky, powdery, salty and woody cedar character present in clary sage Naturally found
- Azulene, 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,8a-octahydro-1,4-dimethyl-7-(1-methylethenyl)- : Woody note naturally present in patchouli oil Naturally found
A unisex perfume. Made in France.
86% natural origin ingredients.
perfume bottle, for example one that contains the scent of the Far East. After all, don’t forget that a touch of mystery increases your sensuality.
One thing is sure: With a sexy perfume like the Encens Jinhae, you will leave a lasting impression. Its main ingredients, among them incense from Samarkand, lemon from Sicily and cherry blossom from Jinhae, turn this floral oriental fragrance by Atelier Cologne into a must for men and women who want to attract attention. A wonderfully soft way to cast a sensual spell!