Perfumes of character crafted from nature, our Colognes Absolues are composed of up to 95% ingredients of natural origin. As we have nothing to hide, we are eager to share with you our more detailed formula.
The ingredients in our colognes are essentially water, alcohol, natural and human-made raw materials. Our creations contain no colorants, UV filters, preservatives and no synthetic stabilizers.
To achieve the signature balance of our Maison de Parfum, we add a selection of unexpected notes crafted scientifically. Our goal is to avoid nature over-exploitation and to get rid of ingredients of animal origin. It also enables our perfumers to reveal the unreachable, magnify nature with a touch of modernity, and enlarge the olfactory palette of our creations.
From the sourcing of our ingredients, the humans involved and the manufacturing of our fragrances, Atelier Cologne is absolutely committed to designing more sustainable, creative and authentic Colognes.
"We concentrate on the juice and never add unnecessary components such as colorants, filters, synthetic stabilizers."
- 2-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate : Fresh fruity note with apple, pear and earthy note characteristics
- Ethyl acetate : Straight fruity note with brandy tonalities universal to many juicy fruits that are ready to be harvested Naturally found
- Allyl cyclohexanepropionate : Sour juicy fruity note with pineapple accent
- 2,4,6-Trimethyl-4-phenyl-1,3-dioxane : Fresh fruity green citrus note with grapefruit and rhubarb undertones
- Allyl heptanoate : Sweet fruity pineapple note Naturally found
- Ethylene brassylate : Musky note with powdery floral, woody and vanilla inflexion
- Methyl 2,6,10-trimethylcyclododeca-2,5,9-trien-1-yl ketone : Diffusive ambery woody note with vetiver and smoky nuances
- p-Isobutyl-alpha-methyl hydrocinnamaldehyde : Vibrant lily of the valley ingredient with a slight citrus undertone and a fresh aldehydic touch
- Ethyllinalool : Fresh floral note with aromatic and freesia inflexion such as coriander
- Methyl dihydrojasmonate : Floral delicate and petally note with jasmin inflexion, naturally present in Osmanthus Naturally found
- Linalool : Floral note present in many aromatics plants such as lavender & basil Naturally found
- Isopropylphenylbutanal : Very bright fresh floral odour reminiscent of lily of the valley or hyacinth
- Natural myrcene : A note naturally present in many citruses Naturally found
- Citral : Sparkling and acidulous citrus note naturally present in various citruses, verbenas and gingers Naturally found
- Limonene : Citrus note found in many essential oils as orange, lemon and bergamote Naturally found
- 6,6-Dimethoxy-2,5,5-trimethylhex-2-ene : Fresh vivid citrus note providing a sparkling grapefruit touch
- Pinene : Warm woody note with resinous nuances typical of fresh pine needles Naturally found
- p-Mentha-1,4-diene : Refreshing and clean herbal ingredient present in aromatic plants like eucalyptus Naturally found
- Dipropylene glycol : Solubilzer with neutral scent
- 3-Hexen-1-ol : Green leafy note naturally present in vegetals Naturally found